Boat Floater of Oklahoma is Oklahoma’s Boat Lift Specialist
- Boat Floater of Oklahoma specializes in providing the perfect boat lift or pontoon boat lift for your boat and dock.
- We are the area experts for installing your tritoon boat lift or pontoon boat lift.
- We have two models of boat lifts to address your unique situation for v-hull boat, wakeboard boat or bass boat.
- We take pride in doing whatever it takes to get the job done right. We thrive on overcoming difficult boat lift installations.
- A Boat Floater boat lift is a simple, proven way to secure your boat. Manufactured in Oklahoma since 1974, Boat Floater lifts have performed in the toughest rough water conditions found on Oklahoma lakes.
- Boat Floater of Oklahoma takes pride in knowing our customers. To achieve the highest customer satisfaction, we will gather as much information about your boat and boat dock as possible. We are available, and prefer, to come to your dock to measure the boat and slip where the Boat Floater boat lift will be installed.
- Doing what we say, when we say we will do it, communicating with the customer are standards of our business. Our goal is to make you a highly satisfied customer.
- Boat Floater of Oklahoma is the exclusive distributor of Boat Floater boat lifts in Oklahoma.
ABOUT THE OWNER
My name is Wes Hamilton and I have been the owner/manager of Boat Floater of Oklahoma since 2007. In addition to owning Boat Floater of Oklahoma, I owned and managed a marine supply business, Lakeside Supply, beginning in 1999. My love of Oklahoma and especially the lakes are what originally attracted me to this business. I take tremendous pride and satisfaction in doing what it takes to earn your business and have you as a satisfied customer. It is important to me that I deliver a quality product to you, on time and installed correctly, so you don’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying your boating time on one of Oklahoma’s fine lakes.
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for man…”